Xiaomi has launched the MIUI 10, and lots of latest Xiaomi smartphones are getting it as an update. The MIUI 10 comes with a lot of options which changes the user experience a lot. The Redmi 4A is almost two years old now which means Xiaomi will be providing the last update to this smartphone.
So if you have this smartphone with you, then you can update it on MIUI 10 without rooting or unlocking the bootloader. It is an official beta update from XIaomi but not rolled out to the users yet.
- The update file is about 1.3GB in size so make sure that you are downloading it on Wi-Fi and not mobile data.
- The update might wipe the data stored on it, so you should create a backup of it.
- Make sure that your phone is charged to at least 70 percent before the updation process.
- Do not try to flash this file on any other smartphone from Xiaomi.
How to Install MIUI 10 on Xiaomi Redmi 4A
- Downlaod the MIUI 10 zip file for Xiaomi Redmi 4A and save it on your PC.
- Connect your Redmi 4A to PC and move this zip file to your phone.
- Open the Updater app and tap on the three dots on the top right corner.
- Select the “Select Update Package” option and choose the download zip file from there.
- The updater app will verify the package and will start the update process in a while.
- Your phone will reboot, and it starts the update process.
- After five minutes or so, the smartphone will reboot to the latest MIUI 10.
Enjoy the latest MIUI 10 on your Redmi 4A; the system will be updated to the Android 7 Nougat. The smartphone will get all the features of Android Nougat alongside with the characteristics of the MIUI 10. For more guides like this, follow Techozilla on social media pages.