PlayerUnknowns BattleGrounds is the best Battle Royale game (according to me at least) you can play right now on your gaming PC. The game has a great concept where you have to land on an island with other 99 players; the only mission is to survive and become the last one standing. PUBG requires a lot of hard work to win; also it needs a high-performance pc with expensive GPU to play. It is a bummer that you do not have a high configured PC or a gaming laptop. But don’t worry, the developers found a solution so you can play PUBG too! I am not talking about the mobile version of the game here; developers are finally working on the PUBG Lite PC version of the game.
This version of PUBG can be played on a PC with Intel Core i3 and 4G RAM and the best part is that the game is free. You can play this game for free on your PC using the official PUBG Lite client. The beta testing of the game has been started in Thailand, but here we are with the steps with which you can play right now on your PC without actually being in Thailand.
- Intel Core i3 2.4 GHz
- 4GB RAM
- 4GB HDD space
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (64 bit)
Steps to Install the PUBG Lite PC on your laptop:
- Setup a VPN service and set the location to Thailand.
- Now, open Google Chrome and navigate to PUBG Lite website.
- The website will be in the Thai language so use chrome to translate the website and Download the PUBG Lite installer.
- Install it on your PC (installer is in That, check screenshots) and login to the client with your PUBG credentials (click on Register to register for a new account).
- Once logged in, hit the Download button to download the game files.
- You will see a Play button once the game files downloads.
- Click Play and the game will launch.
If you see a “not available in your area” error message, exit the PUBG Lite client completely. Restart the VPN, and you will be online again. The download speed of the game will degrade a bit because of the VPN, but you can disconnect the VPN when the game files are downloading so you can install it at full speed.
There you go, now you can play PUBG game on your potato laptop without even buying it on steam. The matchmaking wil be done on Thai servers only so you might hear a strange language through the headphones while playing. Also, the game will only let you play with the players playing the PUBG Lite version of the game.